quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2009

Minha Vida por Frederico Eduardo Sobbé

Sinto uma grande necessidade de falar aqui sobre mim mesmo. Mas posso ser mal entendido pelo meu eventual leitor, vou colocar minhas idéias em inglês para diminuir a acessibilidade.
So I'll say this: I'm the only son of a modest man and I know how dificult it is to offer the necessary study to me as they did. I enter in the Civil Police as soon as completed 18 years reaching the position of Chief of Police later in my life. I have a graduation in law and before that a graduation in Biology and in the mean time I was graduate in English through an American University. Married, me and my wife raised three children now fully adults and graduated em law. We acquired patrimony and I can say that I'm a well known citizen... what else would I need?

(Fonte: www.delegadosobbe.blogspot.com )

Nenhum comentário:

A Parábola do Semeador - Evangelho Segundo o Espiritismo - Allan Kardec

5 - Jesus, ao sair de casa, sentou-se à beira-mar, e uma grande multidão de pessoas reuniu-se ao seu redor. Assim, Ele subiu em um barco, e...